Informations to authors
DEADLINE EXTEDNDED TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT : MARCH 08, 2024 (included)
Please find below the key dates for the preparation of the Conference:
Deadline for Abstracts submission
Friday, March 8, 2024
Notification of acceptance to Authors
Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Friday, May 31, 2024
Online registration opening
Friday, May 31, 2024
Papers submission deadline
Wednesday, July 31, 2024
50th European Rotorcraft Forum 2024
10-12 September 2024
List of topics to be adressed for the ERF2024 Conference
Aircraft Systems, Avionics & Sensors
Crew Station & Human Factors
Engines & Propulsion (incl. electric propulsion)
History of Rotorcraft
Simulation & Training
Structures & Materials
ADVICES TO AUTHORS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Programme Committee information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at ERF2024.
- The selected papers will be presented in a 30 minutes speech at the Conference (included 5 minutes for Q&A). Speakers are required to be present on site. No remote virtual presentation will be authorized
- An abstract will be rated based on these criteria: technical content, originality/creativity, relevance/importance/timeliness, and structure/clarity of the paper.
- We remind all submitters that papers and presentations should not resemble a company, service or production sales pitch. ERF2024 is a scientific Conference which promotes scientific research.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English and no longer than 1000 words. If submitted in pdf, the abstract should not exceed 4 pages.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
- Notification by the Programme Committees will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the online submission of their full paper.
- Failure to comply with the deadlines and instructions required will entail not having the manuscript selected and included in the conference proceedings.
- You have to be registered through your personal account in order to manage all your personal data and abstracts submission.
- You can choose one of your co-authors as presenter instead of you, but she/he will be invited to create a personal account too.
- Take a look at the full Call for Papers and submit your abstract before Friday, March 8, 2024 (included).
The authors confirm that they, and/or their company or organization, hold copyright on all of the original material included in this paper. The authors also confirm that they have obtained permission, from the copyright holder of any third party material included in this paper, to publish it as part of their paper. The authors confirm that they give permission, or have obtained permission from the copyright holder of this paper, for the publication and distribution of this paper as part of the ERF proceedings or as individual offprints from the proceedings and for inclusion in a freely accessible web-based repository.
Online registration will be open on May 31, 2024.
All participants including Chairpersons and Speakers are required to register and settle registration fees prior to the conference.
As you are presenting a communication during ERF2024, you will benefit of a special registration rate.
For more information, please visite the . registration section